Spring Cleaning and Microformats

This site now supports microformats! I've added a feed to the homepage, and styled each post as an entry. Hopefully this'll make it possible to follow this site in a MicroSub reader. I've also completely redone the nav and the core styling. The nav bar on this site has bugged me for years, but until tonight it never bothered me enough to actually fix it. That deed is done.

I can't remember the last time I actually dove into the templates and CSS that power this blog. The last significant change would have to be at least three years ago. Hopefully this time I won't have to touch it for even longer.

RSS