The wait is over: Pine.blog v1.2 is out! This update has been steeping for a while now, and I hope you all like it. Along with a ton of iOS features (listed below), I've also given the site a makeover, added a demo video, added a 7-day free trial for new users, included a lot more info about how Pine.blog works and how to use it, as well as quite a few little web UI enhancements.
- New Discover/Search tab allows you to find and follow new people and sites directly from the app!
- New Profile tab shows you which sites/people you've recommended and which ones you follow.
- Search for any site in the Pine Directory right from the app.
- Post to your own site from the app!
- Follow and Unfollow Sites directly from the app.
- Follow sites using a URL from the app!
- In-App Notifications now give you more feedback about what's going on in the app.
- Added a way to report bugs right from the app (RIP inbox).
- Images are front and center now
- You can now browse your entire favorites history.
- Scrolling the timeline is much smoother
- Adds Haptic Feedback to lots of buttons for a more responsive feeling interface
- Fonts are crisper, cleaner, and more readable
- Fixes a bug where the app could crash in the background which would stop it from preloading new items
- Fixes a bug with the Done button and swipe gesture in the article web view
- Lots of other minor fixes
If you're using Pine.blog and like it, please tell your friends, and if you've never heard of it, check it out! →
Other Links: RSS Feed, JSON Feed, Status Page →